Why We Like The Gordini Aquabloc Mitten
When wet snow makes the skiing good but threatens saturation, we turn to the Gordini Aquabloc Mitten. These mitts trap heat with down insulation on the back and synthetic behind the palm, while offering waterproof and breathable protection via a 3-layer membrane.
- Waterproof mittens for skiing and snowboarding
- 3-layer membrane offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- Goosedown traps heat with lofty warmth, doesn't weigh you down
- Gauntlet design slips over sleeves to keep snow out
- Reinforced palm grip provides ample longevity and durability
- Item #GORC028
- 3-layer membrane
- GooseDown, [palm] Megaloft (synthetic)
- Palm Grip
- reinforced, synthetic
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help