Why We Like The Gordini Aquabloc Down Gauntlet Mitten
The Aquabloc Down Gauntlet Mitten is a reliable and wallet-friendly option for cold and snowy resort laps. The waterproof and breathable construction keeps our digits dry, while a mix of lightweight down and non-clumping synthetic insulation adds strategic and robust warmth.
- Insulated mitt equipped for weekend ski days
- Made with a rugged ripstop synthetic shell
- Back-of-hand insulated with lightweight down
- Synthetic palm insulation maintains its loft
- Soft fleece lining adds moisture-wicking comfort
- AquaBloc insert provides waterproof protection
- Faux-leather palm for added durability and grip
- Wrist strap and gauntlet cinch seal out the elements
- Item #GORC026
- Responsible Collection
- [material] bluesignÂ® APPROVED
- bluesignÂ® APPROVED synthetic ripstop
- AquaBloc insert
- [main] 600-fill goose down [palm] Megaloft synthetic
- gauntlet mitten
- wrist strap, gauntlet cinch
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help