Why We Like The Kale and White Bean Stew Entree
After a long day on the trail or at the crag, there are few things that treat the body better than a hearty bowl of stew. Good To-Go’s Lake and White Bean Stew scratches that itch with ease with its hearty blend of white beans, lake, fennel, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary that will have you feeling like you’re having a bowl of grandma’s soup at the campsite.
- A hearty stew that fuels your adventure
- Nutrient rich kale provides vitamins and antioxidants
- Power yourself with protein from rich white beans
- Herbs and spices blend together to pack a flavorful punch
- Gluten-free and vegan ingredients keep every camper happy
- Item #GTG000H
- white beans
- [per container] 720
- Servings Per Container
- product is made in a facility that handles peanuts, dairy, eggs, soy, treenuts, fish, & crustaceans
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, ultralight backpacking
What do you think about this product?