3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trixter Glove
For cross-country and light trail riding during the summer months we're throwing on the Giro Trixter Glove. This performance-focused but budget-friendly glove gives us all sorts of control while we're ripping up local cross-country and trail loops. The perforated fabric quickly sheds moisture, while the slip-on design fits comfortably over our hands.
- Lightweight glove for trail and cross-country riding
- The perforated fabric keeps heat and moisture at a minimum
- Microfiber sweat wipe cleans lenses and moves sweat
- Pre-curved palm contours to the hand and fits well
- Slip-on design provides seamless integration and style
- Item #GIRZ33W
- [back] Ax Bolt fabric, [palm] microfiber, [cuff] lycra
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.