Fox Racing's Defend Glove for Women offers the perfect mix of lightweight top hand material and a minimal, yet highly durable palm. Additionally, protective rubber inserts on the back of the glove shield your hands from overgrown trails or unexpected run-ins with tree branches and scrub oak.
Fox uses 4-way stretch construction for the Defend Glove to ensure comfort and mobility when you're out on the trails for hours at a time. Stretch mesh finger gussets improve airflow, and Clarino is used on the palm to provide durability, breathability, and excellent bar feel. There are silicone-dotted fingertips for lever grip, and a low-profile hook-and-loop cuff closure that stays out of the way.
- Women's MTB gloves offering lightweight protection and comfort
- Rubber inserts on back of hand protect against impacts
- Single layer Clarino palm with strategically placed perforations
- 4-way stretch construction ensures freedom of movement
- Stretch mesh finger gussets for improved airflow
- Compression molded cuff offers a secure fit
- TruFeel internal texture for heightened feel & control of levers
- Touchscreen compatible for easy phone use on the trail
- Item #FXR032V
- 40% nylon Cordura, 28% nylon66, 20% PET, 12% spandex
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2020
Thin and Minimal
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
I really like these and have had a couple pairs. I would have to say the seams are a little temperamental, but they are super thin and with the use they have had, fully expect it. I prefer a low bulk approach so I ended up sizing myself in to the smaller of the 2 options I liked, and am happy with the overall wear in process. I have washed them a few times, and use them for longer rides. I would be lying if I said I never took a tumble in them, but they held up to the rocks of Moab, and I am pretty sure I may have punched a couple trees. The one thing that I was bummed the most by was the actual impact the back of your hand takes with this type of protection. I ended up having some indents from the gloves and was not all that pleasant. All in, these have been all over the country, and the Swiss Alps! I totally love them!
October 30, 2019
Loosens up quick and not durable
- I've used it several times
I have worn these gloves for a handful of MTB rides and I do not recommend them. The finger ends are sewn in on themselves and they have come apart on their own on about 3 of the fingers, so the fabric comes up and out of the ends. Separately, they have loosened and stretched significantly over these last few rides. I am asking Backcountry to warranty these. Ive had gloves for 5+ years with extensive use without any issues.