Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Siren Bib Pant
Embark on your dawn patrol mission or post resort pow day tour in the super lightweight FlyLow Siren Bib Pant. The heart and soul of these bibs is the air-permeable, stretchy, and waterproof Perm face fabric that is able to eliminate sweat by preventing overheating, while still keeping the weather off of your layers. To further keep you protected but moving effectively, the Siren also features a half-height bib, adjustable suspenders, and large outer leg vents that let you dump excess heat during extremely rigorous periods of time.
- Ski and snowboard bib pant built for backcountry missions
- Perm fabric offers full air permeability, stretch, waterproofing
- DWR treatment further blocks out wind and rain while you shred
- Large outer leg vents dump excess heat while on the skin track
- Half-height bib keeps things breathable and blocks snow out
- Cordura cuffs boost longevity by limiting damage to the hems
- 5 zippered pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #FLGZ04Q
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.