Ready to rip.
Flow's flagship ride for ladies who shred, the Women's Omni Fusion Snowboard Binding offers a supportive, responsive feel and all-mountain versatility. Its stiffer-flexing highback offers the support needed for sending park jumps and dropping cliffs into powder, and the rockered baseplate provides a responsive feel for carving up groomers and navigating steep, technical terrain.
The Rockered baseplate design makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges that allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot. Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in, and the Fusion Powerstrap distributes pressure evenly for efficient energy transfer and a pressure point-free fit. Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and they're made with EVA to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Versatile binding that lets ladies slay it all over the mountain
- Medium flex offers all-mountain versatility
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Fusion Powerstrap for quick response and energy transfer
- Rockered baseplate reduces board breakage
- ATM.6 support panel enhances response and increases support
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flow revolutionized rear-entry binding technology
- Item #FLO006Q