Why We Like The Flow NX2-Carbon Fusion Snowboard Binding
For those who are into high-speed, aggressive freeriding, we recommend the Flow NX2-Carbon Fusion Snowboard Binding for the response, control, and stiffness needed to conquer any big line on the mountain. We like the NX2-Series baseplate, which features an aluminum construction for ultimate response and edge control, and the one-piece Asym Fuse UniBack that features a carbon-infused nylon construction for increased rigidity for the power transfer and control we're looking for. However, what we like most is the one-piece Fusion PowerStrap that allows us to set our bindings in place, secure with LSR buckles, and drop in for our big line.
- An aggressive freeride snowboard binding for high-speed shredding
- Asym Uniback features a single-piece carbon-infused nylon construction
- Strap in with the one-piece Fusion PowerStraps and LSR buckles for a secure hold
- The reclining highback features Active Strap Tech to ease entry and exit
- Immediate response and edge control delivered by the aluminum baseplate
- Slip-N-Grip plate adds stiffness and response to the footbed
- Item #FLOQ1AX
- carbon-infused nylon
- aluminum-alloy rockered
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- 4-hole, channel
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help