Nikka Curved Short
From weekend-long backpacking trips to afternoon hikes, the Fjallraven Nikka Curved Shorts tag along on all of your warmer outdoor adventures with tough-wearing durability and lasting comfort. Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric handles demanding days spent climbing or hiking without breaking a sweat, with plenty of stretch to keep you moving without restriction, along with burly reinforcement panels in the rear for when you take a seat in the dirt. Plus, the curved design provides an ergonomic fit that won't slow you down when you need to keep up the pace.
- Climbing and hiking shorts built to go the distance in comfort
- G-1000 fabric has the ideal combo of stretch and toughness
- Regular fit keeps your range of motion open
- Waistband sits high in the back for comfort when carrying a pack
- Multiple pockets stash maps, snacks, keys, and your phone
- Item #FJR00O3
- [body] 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane, [rear reinforcements] G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 2 hand, 1 leg
- Claimed Weight
- [size 38] 8.8oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2020
Favorite Pant in Short Form!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I'm a huge fan of the Nikka Curved Trouser and was super excited to find that one of my favorite pants also comes in a short. These are great for being active outdoors. The longer length makes them much more versatile. The zippered and snap pockets allow me to carry what I need without worrying about anything falling out. It's great to have women's products with real pockets!