Why We Like The Fjallraven Bergtagen Touring Trousers
Hardcore winter activities not only call for weather protection, but also breathability and mobility—that's why we like the Fjallraven Bergtagen Touring Trousers. The wind- and water-resistant stretch blend balances protection, ventilation, and mobility to moderate our temperatures in high-output activities like ski touring and mountaineering. We can unzip the thigh vents when we start to sweat on the skin track and zip them back up for breaks and summit selfies to keep ourselves warm. The articulated fit maintains a full range of movement for skiing, climbing, and celebratory dancing, and the snow gaiters feature snap adjustments to fit over our trekking boots or ski touring boots for snowsport versatility.
- Technical stretch pants for ski touring and mountaineering
- Stretch fabric for better breathability and mobility
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation for water resistance
- Articulated fit for more freedom of movement
- Zippered thigh vents to let out excess heat
- Integrated belt to adjust fit at waist
- Built-in snow gaiters fit both trekking boots and ski boots
- Reinforced lower legs protect against ski edges and crampons
- Item #FJRZ0NS
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 3 stretch fabrics (92% nylon, 8% elastane; 49% nylon, 43% polyester, 8% elastane; 87% nylon, 13% elastane), [reinforcement panels] 100% nylon
- not sealed
- Leg Opening
- ankle zippers, snap closure
- 2 zippered thigh
- outer-thigh zippers
- mid-rise, integrated belt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.9oz
- backcountry skiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help