Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Abisko Trail Tight
Featuring hard-wearing fabric and a low-profile fit, the Fjallraven Abisko Trail Tight is an ideal companion on spring and summer mountain hikes. Featuring a stretchy, lightweight construction that's comfortable in warmer weather, the fabric is reinforced at the knees and rear for enhanced durability if you're sitting or kneeling on rocky surfaces, while lighter material at the waist, crotch, and thighs is more breathable on the go. Two functional pockets at the thighs provide a handy stash for phone, trail map, or a compact camera, and Fjallraven equipped the Abisko with a high waist for comfort and coverage beneath your pack.
- Technical leggings for summer trails in alpine territory
- Lightweight stretchy fabric offers mobility and warm-weather comfort
- Ceramic print reinforcements are discreet and abrasion-resistant
- Handy thigh pockets provide a spot for small trail essentials
- Internal drawcord closure ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #FJR00O2
- 82% nylon, 18% elastane
- 1 right leg, 1 zippered left leg, 1 rear stash
- high, elastic
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.