Select a Size
Select a Color
Guide Tennie Approach Shoe
When the approach is long and rocky, be it giant granite slabs or loose fields of shale, you need a shoe with traction that's up to the task. The Five Ten Women's Guide Tennie Shoes use high-friction soles and soft leather to help you keep your footing and stay comfortable during your approach. EVA in the midsole adds support and fights off fatigue through the long hike in, while the water-resistant nubuck leather upper sheds moisture from passing rainstorms.
- A sticky approach shoe for tricky trails to the crag
- Durable leather uppers off light weather-resistance
- Stealth rubber soles add traction on slick surfaces
- Extra rubber on toe protects feet and helps with climbing
- Mesh lining keeps air circulating for temperature control
- Lace closure guarantees a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #FVT004D
- Upper Material
- split-suede leatehr
- Stealth C4 rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 28, 2020
Old models climbed better
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- US8 women
- 5` 5"
- 128 lbs
Old-old models climbed a lot better (narrower tow box and a little bit pointier). Last 4-5 years models got wide and rounded tip, and this is no different. I still climb to about 5.10- in newer models unless very tiny edges, but I wished they would return to a design more suited for climbing. I got the women's version as I have narrow foot and to get more precision.
May 16, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Refer to Adidas's size chart for more accurate sizing: https://www.adidasoutdoor.com/service--size--charts.html