Why We Like The Fischer RC3 Skate Boot
By balancing performance and value, we think the Fischer RC3 Skate Boot is able to thrive on the foot of just about any Nordic skier. The external ankle cuff and stiff sole team up for impressive power and lateral support, while the Triple-F Membrane ensures our feet stay dry and warm regardless of our workout or the outside weather.
- Nordic Skate boots designed for racers and fitness enthusiasts alike
- Rigid ankle cuff and sole offer confidence and stability with each stride
- Easy Entry Loops make for quick and easy on and off
- Speed Lock lacing provides a reliable and retentive fit every time
- Synthetic insulation traps heat without ever weighing us down
- Triple-F membrane wicks moisture and blocks out snowy weather
- Item #FISH05H
- Triple-F membrane
- Comfort Guard (synthetic)
- Binding Compatibility
- drawcord, zipper
- Sole Material
- Turnamic Performance
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.2oz (630g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- nordic skate
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help