Return of a classic.
It might look like it, but Filson's Ranger Backpack is not the same rucksack that your grand pappy used to haul fifty miles uphill both ways to school. Filson remodeled this vintage rucksack with an internal divider sized for large laptops, and the removable wool pouch protects your smartphone from dings and dents.
- Vintage rucksack with modern updates for contemporary life
- Padded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps for a comfy ride
- Internal divider sized for laptops up to 17 inches
- Removable wool pouch adds convenience to daily life
- Item #FSN008U
- Q & A
A Classic, Gets Better with Age.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A classic backpack that I'll always have.
Bigger than expected, as another comment said, but was a non issue for my size (6 ft 175). Look online for photos to see true size on a person. It does not show in the photos, but there is an interior zip plaid pocket for smaller items as well as a laptop divider.
Products like this are pricey, but they last forever, look better with age, and will always be a classic. I've got the matching original briefcase, duffel, and wallet. The perfect travel set for wherever I go.
Love the quality, just too big for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm a big fan of Filson and love their quality of products. Unfortunately this bag was a bit too big for my petite frame and i'm bummed it didn't work out.
Filson Ranger Backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome backpack! I have a couple Filson bags and they always keep my gear dry. Great product