Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Defy Lace Climbing Shoe
When we're ready to take our climbing to the next grade but we're not quite at the down-turned toes stage, we step into the Evolv Defy Lace Climbing Shoe. This plush shoe uses laces, a leather footbed, and a perforated upper to keep us comfortable during long days at the crag.
- Evolv's best-selling climbing shoe for beginners and intermediates
- Low, flat asymmetry assures comfort at gyms and multi-pitches
- Semi-perforated leather upper molds to your feet and breathes well
- Trax high-friction rubber ensures long-lasting traction
- Item #EVLZ03Q
- Upper Material
- Trax high-friction
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.