Select style & size:Select options
A whole world awaits.
Use the Eureka X Loft 3-Person Tent as your jumping-off point to a world of adventures. This spacious and easy-to-setup tent helps you get all the rest you need at camp before setting off on long hikes, climbing missions, and mountain bike adventures. Its Tunnel design maximizes interior space so you don't feel like sardines in a tin can, yet still keeps it stable and resilient so it can withstand high winds and harsh weather. High-Low Air Exchange venting optimizes airflow so it never gets stuffy inside the tent, while the water-resistant floor and fly ward off wet weather. Eureka also included six interior pockets to help you keep your headlamps, maps, phones, and more in order, as well as two large vestibules for stowing wet and muddy gear. So when you're ready to explore, start with the X Loft.
- Light, spacious, and easy-to-setup tent for camping
- Tunnel design maximizes space while maintaining stability
- High/Low Air Exchange venting keeps fresh air flowing
- Water-resistant floor and fly keep you dry in wet weather
- Spacious vestibules stow wet and muddy gear
- Six storage pockets to keep items organized
- Camp Comfort Sleep System Compatible to keep you from slipping around
- Item #ERK003U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Really like the amount of head room and the double doors. I've only had it out in the yard so far. It will be going with me on an 8 day elk hunting trip in September where I can get a better feel. It does need stakes and lines that it where it gets its structural strength. Might think about getting better quality stakes. They were bending in soft dirt.
Eureka is offering a $50 rebate!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Eureka is offering a $50 rebate on X-Loft tents purchased April 4 to Sept 4, 2018. To redeem visit www.Eurekacamping.com/rebates-2018