Select style & size:Select options
- Eureka's lightest tent for backpacking
- Fly and floor treated to resist abrasion and weather
- Breathable walls with mesh windows for ventilation
- Dual pole system initiates quick-and-easy setup
- Gear loft and three pockets for internal organization
- Item #ERK004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The most cost-weight-and size effective tent ever. Good quality, color, size, and weight.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The weight and price on this are good. The quality is mediocre. First time out with it doing an easy camping trip and just setting up rips the mesh on the roof! I have a lot of experience with lightweight equipment and am very careful, even used a tarp footprint, and this tent still tore; and nowhere near the floor where youâd expect. Not a long term investment. Good concept, poor execution. Will not be my go to 3 season tent.
what is the packed weight?