Make sure you're zipped up in the protective, cozy cocoon that is the Eider Men's Ridge Jacket when the lifts start spinning this winter. Waterproof and breathable, the Ridge is fortified with a Defender membrane to keep rain, sleet, and snow on the outside where it belongs, while also allowing the buildup of internal moisture to escape easily when you work up a sweat. Then, body-mapped E-Loft insulation offers exceptional warmth but without the bulk to keep you charging through cold smoke in single-digit temps with a smile on your face. Zippered vents underneath the arms help you dump excess heat at the drop of a hat, and an integrated stretch powder skirt with no-slip elastic band cinches snugly around your waist to keep snow at bay.
- Winterproof ski jacket for some of the harshest days on hill
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps wet snow at bay
- Toasty body-mapped insulation keeps you warm
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat quickly
- Regular fit has room for your favorite layers
- Powder skirt blocks out sneaking snow
- Zippered pockets bring along essentials
- Item #EID00A4
- Q & A
Does the hood detach?