On your left.
Train for ski mountaineering races by lapping all the backcountry touring skiers with the Dynafit Men's Mezzalama Alpha Polartec Vest. Its Polartec Alpha insulation offers air permeable breathability, which begins to breathe the moment you put the vest on instead of the moment you start to sweat halfway up the skin track. Despite its high levels of breathability, the Mezzalama's shell sheds snow spray, blocks brisk breezes, and resists abrasion for durability. There are stretch panels that assure full mobility from the uphill to the down. Elastic bindings secure the hood and cuffs, and there are thumbholes for additional coverage.
- Ultralight insulator for ski racing and backcountry touring
- Polartec Alpha insulation offers air permeable breathability
- Water- wind- and abrasion-resistant shell sheds snowfall
- Stretch panels assure freedom of movement
- Elastic bound hood and cuffs with thumbholes for a secure fit
- Item #DNF009G
- [shell] 100% nylon, DWR coating, [stretch panels] 82% nylon, 18% elastane, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- Polartec Alpha (100g)
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 7.8 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years