Why We Like The Dynafit Free INFINIUM Hybrid Pant
The Dynafit Free INFINIUM Hybrid Pant is our springtime go-to as we gear up for fast-paced tours with the promise of stomach-dropping descents. The hybrid softshell pants prioritize breathability and freedom of movement, utilizing GORE-TEX INFINIUM and Dynastretch fabrics to efficiently move moisture away from our body while protecting us from wind and blowing snow. The large thigh vents keep us cool as we climb, and the snow gaiters around our ankles make sure we stay clean throughout the descent. The pants feature an adjustable waist and suspenders to ensure that no matter how much we move, we stay completely protected.
- Technical softshell free touring pants for springtime adventures
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM is exceptionally windproof and breathable
- Dynastretch inserts allows for unrestricted freedom of movement
- 2 zippered vents allow us to quickly cool down on the skin track
- Boot gaiters keep flying powder from drenching our baselayers
- Adjustable waist and suspenders offer a secure fit
- 2 zippered front pockets keep our essentials close by
- Regular fit slides on easily over our baselayers on spring days
- Item #DNFZ14M
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER (recycled nylon), PFC-free DWR treatment, [insert] DYNASTRETCH STRONG 201 BS (89% nylon, 11% elastane)
- critically taped
- Leg Opening
- expands with gusset
- 2 zippered hand, smartphone
- side zippers
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help