Slay powder for breakfast.
For powder-chasing lady shredders who aren't afraid to work for it, DPS designed the Women's Yvette 112 Alchemist Ski. The 112mm waist is exactly what you'll want on your feet when the snow stake reads higher than the thermometer, with a rockered tip and tail to float you through the bottomless blower you ditched work to indulge in. DPS's new Alchemist series features the same shape as its Pure3 predecessors, with added stiffness and damping to keep your ride smooth while you're blasting through firm, variable conditions.
The Yvette thrives in deep pow, but don't let the wide waist steer you away from toting these sticks along on your longer objectives. The aspen wood core is light and nimble, and the pre-impregnated carbon laminate provides a strong, consistent flex without adding weight. Plus, you'll be stoked about the short, snappy turn radius when you're putting your jump turns to the test at the entrance of a gut-wrenching couloir.
- A lightweight ski to slay powder in the backcountry
- 112mm waist floats like a dream
- Rockered profile provides dreamy flotation
- Camber underfoot lets you carve on hardpack
- Aspen wood core is light and nimble
- Alchemist Pure Carbon laminate cuts chatter in variable snow
- Short turn radius is easy to maneuver in techy terrain
- Item #DPK000Z