Aircontact Lite SL 60+10L Backpack
Pick up the female-friendly support of the Deuter Women's Aircontact Lite 60+10 SL Backpack before your next backpacking trip or gear-intensive outdoor mission. Realizing that men's packs are often too large for females, Deuter tailored this pack to ladies by shortening it down for an anatomically correct fit without excess movement creating discomfort.
Besides being shorter in length, this backpack features an X-Frame suspension to bolster heavy loads, alongside an AirContact Lite system with breathable mesh padding to alleviate excess perspiration from soaking your back. Another beneficial feature, the back panel adjusts to your particular height by sliding up and down to your needed length.
One of the coolest things with this backpack is the ability to expand its capacity to suit your needs. In standard configuration, the pack easily swallows 60 liters of gear. However, it features an adjustable lid and stretchable compartment that adds 10 liters of storage, so you can bring additional souvenirs back on vacation or stash extra clothing on the trail. In total, you'll find the 70-liter maximum capacity roomy enough for five day backpacking trips and week-long excursions when you're traveling internationally.
- Multi-day backpack tailored specifically to women's backs
- 60L capacity with 10L expansion for hauling additional gear
- SL Women's Fit is shorter for an anatomically correct fit
- Top-loading with bottom zipper for sleeping bag access
- X-Frame suspension bolsters heavy loads on the trail
- Aircontact System with breathable mesh padding
- Hydration-compatible with 2- and 3-liter reservoirs
- Valuables pocket for gadgets, wallet, and keys
- Item #DTR006Z
- 35% polyester, 65% nylon
- 60 + 10L (3660 + 610cu in)
- Spring Steel Frame + X-frame, AirContact Lite (ACT) back support, Vari Quick System (adjustable back length)
- Shoulder Straps
- anatomic, S-shaped straps with breathable padding
- Waist Belt
- wide hip belt with breathable padding
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, compatible with 2 and 3L reservoirs
- top-loading with bottom zippered compartment
- 1 main compartment, 2 side pockets, 1 valuables pocket, 1 adjustable lid
- Trekking Pole Carry
- yes, trekking pole and ice axe carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- bottom-zip compartment for access to sleeping bag
- yes, side compression straps
- 33 x 14 x 12in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2019
Bring your stuff
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this pack for backing with some friends in the Uintas. There are several features on this pack that I really liked and that’s why I ended up choosing this pack over quite a few others that I had tried. I like that it’s adjustable in the back/shoulder straps to accommodate for different torso sizes (I am 5’9” with a 32" inseam at 145 lbs and have a short torso and can adjust this pack well for my sizing). I like that it has the option to expand on the top and I can add on another 10L if I need to. I like the separate compartment for the sleeping bag at the bottom (this way I don’t even need to bring the stuff sack for my sleeping bag). It has compression straps in all the right places to tighten down the load and it feels comfortable to carry. The hip belt is nicely padded and solid, the shoulder straps are also padded well. A nice bonus is the cute little flower that comes attached to it.