Why We Like The DC Phantom Snowboard Boot
The DC Phantom Snowboard Boot returns like a ghost from the past with updated tech that keeps us crushing all season long. The boot's stiff flex is ideal in tight terrain and deep powder, but it provides playful power anywhere around the resort. During contact with the deep, all-around insulation keeps our feet safe and warm, and Aerotech vents let warm air out without allowing moisture in.
- Throwback snowboard boot with forward-thinking tech
- Stiff flex offers support for the steep and deep
- Dual BOA Fit System creates a custom fit at the upper and lower boot
- Response III liner features faux fur lining and heat-moldability
- Aerotech ventilation releases hot air to prevent sweat buildup
- PrimaLoft insulation provides additional warmth for winter play
- Vibram outsole offers secure traction on snowy surfaces
- Item #DCSZ9CL
- Upper Material
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dials
- Response III, PrimaLoft
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop, internal harness
- stiff (8 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help