Why We Like The DC Lotus Step On Snowboard Boot
Finding the perfect boot is the next step after deciding to switch to the Step On system, and we recommend the DC Lotus Step On Snowboard Boot for an easy transition to the strapless system. These boots combine comfort and performance, featuring a heat-moldable EVA memory foam liner for a perfect fit, a 100% recycled re-Purpose insole, and 3M Thinsulate Insulation for added warmth. To find the perfect fit, DC opted for the Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial to distribute pressure as needed in the forefoot and ankle areas.
- Medium flexing, all-mountain boots for the Step On system
- Find a secure fit with the Dual BOA® Fit System
- Response II Liner features EVA foam for a perfect fit out of the box
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides unmatched warmth
- The Sole re-Purpose insole features a 100% recycled EVA construction
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #DCSZ9CI
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- Dual BOA® Fit System, H4 Coiler Dial, BOA Black SS lace
- Response II (EVA, latex J-bars)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ankle harness
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Step On
- Sole re-Purpose (100% recycled EVA)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help