Why We Like The Roamer 70L Split Duffel
The Db Roamer 70L Split Duffel is one of the main reasons that old-school duffels are going the way of the Dodo. Carrying heavy loads without the padded backpack straps of this pack or staying sane in a hotel room without the internal organization that this bag features quite frankly seems crazy.
- Modern duffel designed for trips both big and small
- Durable face fabric handles the wear and tear of travel
- Feature-packed shoulder straps secure heavy loads with ease
- Internal and external pockets keep you organized on the go
- Rib cage technology keeps your important gear in one piece
- Item #DBCA00W
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled 840D nylon, carbonate coating
- Backpack Carry
- Shoulder Strap
- padded, adjustable, load adjusters, removable adjustable sternum strap with magnetic buckle
- [internal] 1 main with 2 zippered dividers, 4 zippered mesh, [external] 1 zippered, dual daisy chains
- yes, Rib Cage Technology
- clamshell zipper
- 22.8 x 15.7 x 12.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 6.5oz
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 17, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am a huge fan of the Roamer thus far. The rigid back panel is my favorite part, nothing poking you in the back due to a less than perfect packing job. The face fabric is sturdy and the entire duffel is more structured than others with a decent amount of padding in the walls to protect the contents. The split design is clutch and opens the bag wide for easy access. No fishing around in a cavernous single compartment. While there are not many bells on this bad boy there are some nice touches including adjustable magnetic sternum strap and metal hardware.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help