Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Inquire Chukka Hiking Boot
Our day on the trail is bound to end around a backyard bonfire or our favorite local watering hole, so why not set out in the Danner Inquire Chukka Hiking Boot for it all. It has the rugged construction and support we need for a solid day on the trail, and blends in easily as a casual boot when we hit the town. The suede upper provides classic looks and durability, while a waterproof membrane works to shut out any moisture we might encounter from rainy skies, muddy puddles, and flowing creek crossings. The outsole features multi-directional lugs and Vibram Megagrip rubber for traction in changing conditions, and the midsole offers comfortable support thanks to EVA cushioning and a midfoot TPU shank. An adaptive heel adds performance and grip for wet conditions and steep downhills, so no matter what the trail throws at us, we handle it with ease and get one step closer to the night's chill session.
- Durable and waterproof boot with technical chops and casual comfort
- Waterproof membrane shuts out moisture when the clouds break
- Reliable Vibram MegaGrip outsole grips on wet and dry trail surfaces
- Supportive midsole features comfortable cushioning and a TPU shank
- Rugged suede upper ensures withstands the wear and tear of the trail
- Cushioned Ortholite footbed delivers added comfort for long hikes
- Item #DAN0048
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.