Il Moro MX 110 ID Ski Boot
Dalbello's Il Moro MX 110 ID Ski Boot is both aggressive and forgiving at the same time, which might seem a little juxtaposed when you think about it, unless you're a park skier that is. Its three-piece construction (tongue, cuff, and shell) gives the boot a smoother power transmission, a dynamic rebound, and excellent shock absorption. This unique construction results in more precision when you're lining up for jumps to faraway rails, and you can expect greater consistency out of the 110 flex from the the first turn to your final jump off the lip.
As for the forgiveness, the flex also assists with shock absorption whenever you land. The roomy 103mm last also keeps the comfort at each landing, as does the shock-absorbing footbed and thermo-moldable liner. With the help of a boot-fitter, the liner can go through a heat-molding process that conforms the liner to your foot's contours for a custom-like feel. With comfort like this, you can butter off booters, jib urban rails, and miss the lip all day.
- High energy boot for freestyle minded skiers who demand performance
- 110 flex is powerful and responsive while remaining forgiving
- 103mm last adds comfort for happy feet during flat hard landings
- IF performance liner is heat moldable to create a custom fit
- Inverted forefoot buckle avoids the dreaded pinched toes feeling
- Shock absorption foot board helps alleviate pain on flat landings
- Replaceable soles add versatility and longevity
- Item #DBL003R