Hitting rails and stomping big landings in a pair of stiff, unforgiving boots is a great way to wreck your ankles. The Dalbello IL Moro ID Ski Boot delivers the progressive forward flex freeskiers need while maintaining the aggressive feel necessary to drive wide pow skis down big lines. The IL Moro wouldn't be a bonafide Dalbello if it didn't lay claim to the legendary three-piece Cabrio shell structure. The design consists of a PU shell and cuff with a polyamide tongue that gives the boot a more forgiving forward flex. This, when coupled with the shock-absorbing footboard, makes the IL Moro a solid piece of landing gear when you're sending 30-foot cliffs and launching yourself off massive booters in the backcountry.
- Aggressive freeride boots ideal for skiing creative lines
- Stiff 120 flex with a progressive forward flex
- Narrow 98mm last delivers a performance-focused fit
- Three-piece Cabrio shell helps eliminate shin-bang
- Shock-absorbing footboard helps disperse impact from landings
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a precise, comfortable fit
- Dynalink heel retention system keeps hell locked in
- Durable aluminum buckles with micro adjustability
- Item #DBL002X
- Q & A
Great boot love the 120 flex, overall great all around boot
Warm and sturdy
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a pretty nice set of boots but more for an intermediate skier. At first they were a little rough to break in but once you’re past that stage it’s perfect. Definitely would check it out if your feet are a little wider
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Needed a similar fitting boot to replace my Lupo SP and went with the Il Moro's. The 120 flex is great in powder and the park.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great boots for all mountain and freestyle. 120 flex makes these things rip both in the park as well as anywhere you can go on the mountain. Switched from a pair of full tilts which were way to soft to ski anything but park and have loved the fit and feel.
Bomber Resort Boots
I've used these boots for multiple 100+ ski days seasons and they have been amazing. Progressive forward flex allows for a stiff and responsive feel that I want when charging hard. As someone who has always had issues with shin bang, I can say its a thing of the past with these boots even after a full day of aggressive skiing and flat landings.
Is this same fit as Krypton 130? I need to replace old Kryptons, but the 130 is sold out. I'm fine with 120 flex of this boot if fit is the same.