Hitting rails and stomping big landings in a pair of stiff, unforgiving boots is a great way to wreck your ankles. The Dalbello IL Moro ID Ski Boot delivers the progressive forward flex freeskiers need while maintaining the aggressive feel necessary to drive wide pow skis down big lines. The IL Moro wouldn't be a bonafide Dalbello if it didn't lay claim to the legendary three-piece Cabrio shell structure. The design consists of a PU shell and cuff with a polyamide tongue that gives the boot a more forgiving forward flex. This, when coupled with the shock-absorbing footboard, makes the IL Moro a solid piece of landing gear when you're sending 30-foot cliffs and launching yourself off massive booters in the backcountry.
- Aggressive freeride boots ideal for skiing creative lines
- Stiff 120 flex with a progressive forward flex
- Narrow 98mm last delivers a performance-focused fit
- Three-piece Cabrio shell helps eliminate shin-bang
- Shock-absorbing footboard helps disperse impact from landings
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a precise, comfortable fit
- Dynalink heel retention system keeps hell locked in
- Durable aluminum buckles with micro adjustability
- Item #DBL002X
- Q & A
Is this same fit as Krypton 130? I need to replace old Kryptons, but the 130 is sold out. I'm fine with 120 flex of this boot if fit is the same.