Why We Like The HG Gryfino Short
The HG Gryfino Shorts are sleek and sophisticated, but they're also loaded with technical features that make riding a breeze. We like that they're constructed by Dainese with ergonomics and breathability in mind, and they're practical shorts as well as a great option for riding. They're designed to follow the rider's movements perfectly thanks to a four-way elasticated nylon, and they're guaranteed to offer freedom of movement. We can expect a product like this from Dainese, a brand that has put its years of experience delivering top-shelf products to serious riders.
- Ergonomic and comfortable shorts for riding and practical wear
- Highly breathable four-way elasticated nylon offers free movement
- HookFit technology for fastening and adjusting in one movement
- Large side pockets with zippers offer storage space
- Right thigh pocket is ideal for maps, smartphones and bars
- Item #DAIH0JG
- four-way stretch synthetic (89% nylon, 11% polyurethane)
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered thigh
- HookFit adjustable waist closure
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?