Select style & size:Select options
Ready to get rowdy.
The big boy of the new Nomad series, Dagger's Nomad 9.0 Kayak takes everything that you loved about the original Nomad—the forgiveness, the predictability, and the stability—and added modern creeking necessities. This new design has increased volume to stay on top of the burliest whitewater, reshaped decks to aid resurfacing, more rocker to keep the bow up, and more speed to carry past any drop.
Built for larger paddlers who get down on aggressive whitewater, the Nomad 9.0 has enough volume to stay on the surface of the rowdiest rivers. Optimized rocker and added volume aids with resurfacing, and more speed helps carry the boat through holes and over boofs. Contour Ergo Outfitting adds strength, security, and comfort. When you're ready to take on new levels of whitewater adventures, load up the Nomad 9.0.
- A long Creeker for larger paddlers
- Rugged polyethylene hull construction
- Increased volume over previous Nomads
- Adjustable bulkhead foot brace with foam padding
- Contoured, adjustable hip pads
- Rotomolded seating with leg lifter
- Safety step-out wall
- Security grab handles for easy transport
- Item #DAG001S