Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Tire Insert Set
We dream of a future where the grass is green, the dirt is tacky, and we never get flat tires. Thankfully, we're not the only ones, which is why the engineers at Cush Core have been putting their all into designing a tire insert that far surpasses yesteryear's attempted quick fixes, and even goes beyond to provide suspension of its own, inside of our tires, for a plusher, more supportive ride of the future. The Cush Core Tire Insert Set might be a dream come true for riders who have blown countless tires or cracked rims on rough rides, designed to mount inside of mountain bike tires to divide the inner volume in half, protecting the rim with dense foam that reduces vibration and adds lateral stability to the tire.
- Inserts for avoiding pinch flats and prolonging rim life
- Adds suspension damping to your tires
- Increases lateral stability for confident cornering
- Compatible with tubeless tires and rims
- Specially designed tubeless air valves included
- Weighs about the same as a standard butyl inner tube
- Fits rims with an internal diameter of 22-35mm
- Ideal for 2.1-2.5in tires
- Item #CCU0001
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.