Find where the fish are hiding with the help of the Costa Slack Tide Ocearch Polarized Sunglasses. These sporty, yet laid-back shades boast polarized lenses the cut through glare to help you see below the water's surface. To make these sunglasses, Costa teamed up with the shark researchers at Ocearch to create something that would suit their sea-going needs. Lightweight construction won't weigh on you during long days on the water, and Hydrolite nose and temples pads keep the sunglasses in place when the waves get rough. As a bonus, a portion of the proceeds from these shades go towards funding Ocearch shark research and expeditions in order to protect the ocean's most misunderstood creatures.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Functional and stylish shades for fishing or everyday wear
- 580P lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from open water
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Portion of proceeds helps fund Ocearch non-profit
- Item #CDM00AE
- 580P polycarbonate
- Nose/Temple Pads
- pin hinge
- Case Included
- hard case, cleaning cloth
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?