Whirlibird IV Interchange Hooded 3-in-1 Jacket
You can take the Columbia Whirlibird IV Interchange Hooded 3-in-1 Jacket out on chilly shoulder season hikes as well as winter ski sessions. Zip out the insulated liner when you only need this jacket's Omni-Tech waterproof protection for rainy warm-weather strolls, and zip the liner back in when winter rolls around and you hit the slopes for a day of skiing with friends. The inner jacket's Omni-Tech thermal reflective lining uses silver dots to reflect your body heat back to you, adding an extra dose of defense between you and the frozen mountains. It's also water-resistant to shed light rain if you take the inner jacket on autumn camping trips. The active fit makes sure you can move freely in the Whirlibird, and a drop-tail hem enhances your coverage from the wet world.
- A year-round 3-in-1 jacket with mountain-friendly features
- Omni-Tech shell provides waterproof protection in the deep snow
- Removable liner with Omni-Heat is insulated for extra warmth
- Underarm vents dump excess heat on steep hikes for comfort
- Powder skirt gives protection from powder days on the slopes
- Goggle pocket, ski pass pocket on shell for use at the resorts
- Active fit allows freedom of movement during multiple activities
- Drop tail offers extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Item #COL02Y3
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.