44% Offsale from $49.96 $89.99
Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
She's a snowball-making machine.
The synthetic insulation of Columbia's Pike Lake Jacket is perfect for active girls because the breathable fibers help prevent overheating while still keeping her comfortably warm as she plays in the snow at recess. And equipped with Columbia's weather-resistant Storm-Lite shell and Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, this jacket helps regulate natural body heat and keeps her dry against light weather. An adjustable hood protects her ears from winds, and the fleece-lined pockets bring the warmth back into her fingers after building her stash of snowballs.
- The perfect layer for light winter weather
- Weather-resistant shell protects her from gentle snow falls
- Thermal reflective lining helps generate natural body heat
- Synthetic insulation keeps her cozy while remaining breathable
- Fleece-lined zippered hand pockets are soft on her cold hands
- Adjustable hood can be cinched down to protect her ears
- Internal media pocket securely holds a cellphone while she plays
- Item #COL02DX
[face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand, 1 media