Force XII Pant
Designed to keep you shielded from the sun during long days of fishing in exposed conditions, the Columbia Force XII Pant features a lightweight fabric that wears well in warmer weather, full UPF 50 sun protection, and a stretchy construction that enhances your mobility as you hike to secret spots. It also cleans easily thanks to Columbia's Omni-Shield coating, which not only resists water to keep you dry when your next big catch starts splashing and spraying, but also boasts the stain-repellent performance that you'll need when dealing with muddy banks and hooked fish.
- Lightweight pants that keep you shielded from the sun as you fish
- Stretchy nylon fabric moves with you on the hike to the river
- UPF 50 sun protection ensures safe skin during long hours in the sun
- Omni-Shield coating resists water and cleans easily when stained
- Multiple secure pockets keep flies and other gear safely stashed
- Articulated knees provide comfortable mobility and an easy wear
- Item #COL02N8
What do you think about this product?