Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Classic look with enhanced comfort.
Watch the land disappear behind you as you head out to sea while wearing the Columbia Men's Bahama Vent Relaxed PFG Shoe. This water shoe provides the right blend of cushioning, traction, and quick-drying performance you want for everything from deep-sea fishing to paddling your SUP on a pristine lake. The Techlite midsole offers lightweight cushioning for comfort when you're on your feet for hours at a time, and it has vent holes that offer cooling comfort and help it dry rapidly. Razor siping gives the durable Omni-Grip outsole excellent traction on wet surfaces so you don't lose your footing when you're reeling in red snapper.
- Relaxed water shoe looks home on boat docks and tropical vacations
- Handsome canvas and leather upper designed to ventilate airflow
- Midsole ports encourage water drainage
- Techlite midsole maintains energy return and comfortable cushioning
- High-traction rubber sole with razor siped patterning for grip on watery surfaces
- Item #COL019V
- Q & A
Looked good, but too narrow to wear
- Fit: Runs small
The shoe looked great and I like the coloring/fit/finish, however the shoe was too narrow for me to fit into. Unfortunately had to return, and without wides or a larger size I'm out of luck...
Great Summertime Dock Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
A relaxing, breathable dock or boat shoe. Classy colors to keep things neutral but still unique. Great product