Why We Like The Banyan Series 12-Can Soft Cooler Tote
The Banyan Series of soft coolers consist of traditional-looking totes that Coleman insulated to keep drinks cold at barbecues, tailgates, and festivals. The smallest Banyan in the bunch, this Soft Cooler Tote takes a 12-pack to concerts and campsites alike. The waxed canvas gives a heritage-like style that's true to Coleman's roots, and it holds up when we decide to drink in a downpour.
- Soft cooler constructed as a traditional tote for outdoor events
- Waxed canvas with faux leather accents lend a heritage style
- Insulated to keep drinks cold for up to 20 hours
- Liner reduces odor, mildew, and mold from forming
- Heat-welded seams prevent leaking
- Padded top handle and shoulder strap offer comfy carrying
- Pockets for phones, wallets, water bottles, sunscreen, and more
- Item #CMNK12D
- [face fabric] 100% waxed canvas, [accents] faux leather
- 12 cans
- 9.1 x 6.5 x 11.6in
- 6lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- casual, weekend camping
What do you think about this product?
September 27, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
As we all know a cold beverage at the car is the perfect way to end a long day in the outdoors. I used to lug my Large Yeti around but it took up too much space and honestly was just not worth it for a couple of bevies at the car. So I snagged this 12 can tote for that exact purpose and it has been killer. Will it keep my drinks cold for 3 days like my yeti, no, but it will keep it cool for your all-day adventure. I have left it in the car for a 5-hour ride and came back 5 hours later to a perfectly chilled beer. The only con I found is that if this cooler is on its side it will leak out of the zipper a little bit so make sure to keep it upright. This tote is for all the trailhead bevy crushers out there and is a mush have on the hotter days.