Select style & size:Select options
Born of Chrome's dedication to city culture: a customizable camera bag with low-key style.
- Bag body features a waterproof outer shell, water-resistant zipper finishes, and a tear-resistant inner lining
- Carrying system uses padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap to evenly distribute the weight of heavy camera gear, and industrial-grade metal cam lock compression adjustments at the underarms
- Access the main compartment through the top of the bag or open the large, zip-around opening for easy loading and unloading
- Main compartment can be customized by moving padded divider panels to fit various lenses, camera body shapes, flashes, and more
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates a 15-inch laptop
- Front hook-and-loop straps secure a large tripod or a skateboard
- Side holster is designed specifically to hold a bike u-lock
- Item #CRM0074
- Q & A
Chrome = Good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Have been eyeing this for some time now and finally pulled the trigger. To begin with, I am a big Chrome fan. I think they make high quality bags that take a beating. I like their backpack style bags more than their messenger style bags. Maybe it’s just me, but the single strap gives me shoulder fatigue which is why I got this over its little brother. Pros: 1. Customizable interior 2. Can access inside without fully unzipping it (if you customize the inside correctly!) 3. Durable (can be said for all Chrome stuff) 4. Waterproofing 6. Lots of little pockets Cons: 1. Expensive (its Chrome, you get what you pay for, quality)
Have had it for about a week now and have happy with it. If it is like the other Chrome bags I own (that were standard backpack style) I will continue to be happy with it.
Took it on a 3 weeks trip to Norway and Svalbard.
First of all it looks great.
Took it on a 4 hours hike and only wish it had a hip belt.
Was with me in a zodiac in poring rain without a problem.
Enough place for a Nikon D7100 and 3 lenses + iPad and some stuff
for day to day use.