Why We Like The CAPiTA Neo Slasher Splitboard
For those of us who prefer to earn our turns and seek out untouched lines in nature's solitude, we look no further than the Neo Slasher Splitboard. Familiar camber underfoot provides stability in steep terrain and a solid hold when side-stepping, while a generous rockered tip helps keep the nose afloat in deep powder conditions. An upgraded Ascend 2 Split Core retains the beloved poppiness while remaining lightweight for effortless skintrack ascents. Amplitech Amplifiers feature the response of carbon with the dampness of flax to help the board channel energy so we can hit explosive pow slashes and own powerful edge control in the steeps.
- Splitboard based on the freeride cult-favorite Slasher board
- Stiff flex optimized power transfer, response, and stability
- Tapered tail and rocker nose add float-in blower powder
- Camber underfoot offers powerful stability
- Lightweight Ascent 2 Split core is lively underfoot
- Holysheet fiberglass provides dynamic performance and power
- Sintered Hyperdrive base is low maintenance and super fast
- Item #CPTO08W
- 151cm, 154cm, 158cm, 161cm, 164cm
- Alpine V1
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on CAPiTA's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [151cm] 1147mm, [154cm] 1168mm, [158cm] 1206mm, [161cm] 1231mm, [164cm]1253mm
- Waist Width
- [151cm] 248mm, [154cm] 250mm, [158cm] 256mm, [161cm] 258mm, [164cm] 261mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [151cm] 8.6m, [154cm] 8.8m, [158cm] 9.1m, [161cm] 9.3m, [164cm] 9.5m
- Stance Width
- Stance Setback
- Ascend 2 Split
- Holysheet Tri/Tri (triax)+ Magic Bean resin, Amplitech V-Tech Amplifier
- ABS 1000
- 360-degree steel
- Base Color
- Hardware Included
- Skins Included
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [151cm] 100 - 150lb, [154cm] 110 - 160lb, [158cm] 140 - 190lb, [161cm] 150 - 200lb, [164cm] 170 - 220+
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 11, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I have trusted this board for years. it's a workhorse of a board, rides powder amazing and handles wind-scoured ridge lines with ease. If you're looking for a board that's built for timeless good times, pick up a Neo Slasher.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help