Elmwood Down Parka
With head to (almost) toe coverage, the Canada Goose Elmwood Down Parka is designed to keep you warm and protected from winter's worst. A combination of its wind and water resistant fabric with lofty 625-fill down keep you warm down to -13F. Plus, recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbholes lock in heat while the down-filled hood with a shaping wire in the brim offers protection from the elements. If the conditions should start to warm up, the front tow-way zipper can be unzipped from the bottom for venting while side vents dump excess heat.
- Insulated parka to keep you warm and protected during the winter
- Weather-resistant face fabric enhances warmth in frigid conditions
- Lofty 625-fill down insulates down to -13F during the urban winter
- Comfortable recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbholes lock in heat
- Down-filled hood has reflective webbing for visibility in low light
- Side vents dump excess heat and enhance mobility when opened
- 2-way front zip unzips from the bottom for mobility and venting
- Interior backpack straps enable parka to be carried hands free
- Item #CDG00AM
- Q & A
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 170lbs
This is the best coat in the world. It has so many intelligent features. I wore it out in 37 degree weather and had to take it off i was so hot! When I was in a windstorm whatever the hood and jacket is made of literally blocked it. Its definitely a big coat, i guess its light for the size of the parka but its not a small coat you can tuck away in a bag. Only concern is the beauiful insulation inside the hood is thin.. I hope it doesnt rip and if it does i hope they can replace that portion. If youre looking for a coat that will block out pretty much very harsh weather and wind.. I think this is your coat. Not sure about canada goose materials with waterproofing since it hasnt rained yet and its my first canada goose. PS maybe all body types are different but ive gained weight, im 170 and 5-5 with a bug bust and the medium was perfect.. I don't have broad back or shoulders though. I wore one medium thickness sweaters under the coat and it still fit fine. Sleeves are nice and long
great coat - lots of amenities
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 165lbs
this was a phenomenal coat - tons of pockets, super warm hood, thumb holes, perfect for the Chicago polar vortex. I'm 5'2" and this coat is the same length as the fusion fit mystique (45") - however because it is not fusion fit the waist was huge and the sleeves were a full 6 inches too long - i looked like i was wearing my husbands coat. i am trying the medium to see if this helps the issue, because otherwise this is the perfect parka for the vortex.