Suit up and wade out.
Wading in nothing but a pair of shorts and flip-flops seems like a great idea until you feel the cold sting of mountain runoff. Keeping you out in the river all day, the Caddis Men's Breathable Stockingfoot Front Pocket Waders provide protection from cold river water while maintaining breathability, so you don't finish the day day with sweat-drenched legs.
- Fly fishing waders for anglers on a budget
- Waterproof and breathable construction with taped seams
- Neoprene booties taped inside and out for durability
- Attached gravel guards keep river rocks out of boots
- Adjustable H-style suspenders and removable belt
- Chest pocket secures a small fly box and extra tippet
- Item #CAD0006
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used these a couple of times and and think they are great waders. I would say they are a slightly slimmer fit. I bought a large and am 6'2" AND 190 lbs and they fit me great. Great that it comes with a belt (I don't need it), gravel guards and a repair kit. Really good value.
Fits nice. Has a handy pocket in the front. Keeps ya dry at a good price.