Ride through any weather condition.
When you're out riding, you need a pair of pants that can handle anything, regardless of the conditions. The Burton Men's Vent Pant has all the protection you need to stay dry on storm days and plenty of ventilation to keep you comfortable when spring rears its warm, sweaty head. The Dryride Durashell keeps your bum dry on icy chairlifts and protects your legs when the two feet of forecasted pow feels more like three inches of slush. The Crossflow ventilation system uses vents on the inner and outer legs to cool you down on those toasty spring days, and the lining uses a combination of mesh and taffeta to wick moisture and keep you cool when you're heating up on the bootpack.
- An all-around snowboarding pant for heat and chill, pow or slush
- Tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining helps wick sweat and moisture
- Fully taped seams lock out the rain, snow, or snain you encounter
- Water-resistant YKK zippers are burly, durable, and long-lasting
- Anti-scuff cuffs prevent you from destroying the bottom of your pants
- Crossflow venting keeps your legs breathing during the bootpack
- Zippered thigh pockets hold wax, beer money, scraper, and safety kit
- Item #BUR01WO