Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Swath Boa Snowboard Boot
Tired of feeling like you're wearing steel-toed work boots on the mountain? The Burton Swath Boa Snowboard Boot is an ultralight option that's versatile enough to handle just about any type of riding.
Burton crafted it with Ultraweave shell material, which is incredibly light, yet strong and abrasion-resistant so you don't have to sacrifice support or durability for a lighter feel. Dual Boa dials allow you to independently adjust and lock in the tightness of the upper and lower zones of the boot in mere seconds, so you can fine tune the fit to suit your riding style and personal preference. The medium flex ventures from groomers to park laps to tree runs without skipping a beat. Your toes will love the Imprint 3 liner, which conforms to your foot for a custom fit and provides a snug, supportive fit, not to mention the heat-retaining Sleeping Bag reflective foil layer. It's finished off with a grippy, low-profile DynoBITE EST sole that offers excellent board feel, and ReBounce cushioning for a smooth ride even when you're rallying over tracked-out powder or stomping spins in the park.
- Versatile, ultralight all-mountain boot with top-shelf materials
- Medium flex offers balance of response and flex
- Dual Zone Boa lets you adjust upper and lower zones quickly
- Imprint 3 liner conforms to your foot and won't break down
- Ultraweave shell material is abrasion-resistant and ultralight
- EVA footbed and B3 Gel absorb impacts and vibrations
- Snow-proof gusset keeps snow and slush out of boots
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil keeps heat from escaping
- Item #BUR02JW
- Q & A
Very light and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these as a replacement for my Burton Concord BOA boots. They feel lighter and more comfortable than the Conrods did. They also seem to fit better inside my Malavita bindings. The toe strap would constantly slide up on the Concord but that is not a problem with these boots. I am new to Snowboarding and have only owned 3 pairs of boots. These are by far my favorite!
love the boa
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
first time in 30 years I have purchased burton boots and also first time with boa and i am truthfully impressed