- DryRide Durashell 2-layer shell seals out spring showers and summer storms
- Taped critical seams keep water from seeping in through the joints and a double Stormflap placket protects the zipper
- Mesh lining in upper body adds comfortable breathability, while taffeta everywhere else slides easily over your clothes
- Fulltime contour hood can be cinched in back so you can see where you're going
- Internal waist cinch lets you give the jacket a little shape
- Zip chest pockets, snap handwarmer pockets, and a zip internal stash pocket hold your stuff
- Item #BUR5525
- Q & A
It runs and little big and has a little bit of a boxy fit, which my wife loves these days. So she loves it and it looks awesome on her. We got the solid color, so she wears in up skiing and with jeans. So so versatile!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this for my wife and this is what she has to say:
"This is my favorite jacket. It is a styli rain piece that looks good with everything. I also plan on riding in this during the Springtime.
It is a shell, baggier fit with a pretty dramatic drop tail. If you like you can cinch it in at the waist to make it a little more fitting.
I prefer a baggier fit, so I went with the size I usually wear which is a Medium. This give me room to wear a heavier sweater underneath. If you want it to be more fitting and aren't planning on layering, size down."
Cute and Functional
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 125lbs
I purchased this jacket as a gift for my friend ans she loves it! She did say that she thought it would be a little warmer than it is, but loves wearing it with a few layers underneath. She said she has been wearing it to work, hiking, and biking around town.
I am pretty excited to wear this jacket. First impression was the jacket ran a little big so i had to exchange for a smaller size. But once i got that the fit was great! still able to layer if needed. Love the longer lengths and the style of this jacket.
Burton Sadie Jacket - Women's
Burton Spring Summer 13
Fashion and Function
DRYRIDE Durashell waterproof/breathable fabric, which seals out spring downpours, keeps the inside completely comfortable, and looks good in any situation. Tech features such as water-repelling critically taped seams, a breathable mesh upper lining and handwarmer pockets provide that extra measure of all day comfort.
Fashion and Function
DRYRIDE Durashell? waterproof/breathable fabric, which seals out spring downpours, keeps the inside completely comfortable, and looks good in any situation. Tech features such as water-repelling critically taped seams, a breathable mesh upper lining and handwarmer pockets provide that extra measure of all day comfort.
Burton Spring Summer
Is this warm enough to wear as a snowboarding jacket?
You might be able to pull this off in the spring time for riding, but it's not insulated. It is a technical piece with DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ water-repellent fabric, but it was not originally designed to ride in.