Select style & size:Select options
Be the name they drop.
Go from zero to hero this season with the help of the Burton Name Dropper Snowboard. It blends a soft flex and stable feel with pop and response—not to mention an intuitive, ergonomic design—to help you step up your skills on every feature in the park, until you eventually start to notice that everyone else is stopping and watching every time you drop in.
Riders who love both rails and jumps have faced the same dilemma for years: how do you make a board that's easy to press and butter but can handle big jumps? The answer lies in Burton's Filet-O-Flex core profiling. Ultra-thin profiling in key areas make it easier to lock into presses and keep them tweaked, while still retaining stiffness where you need it so you can haul ass into jumps and stomp landings with confidence and control.
Off-Axis is a combination of design elements, including everything from the edges to the core, optimized to help the board feel as natural and intuitive as possible when it's under your feet. The asymmetrical sidecut makes your heelside turns feel as powerful as your toeside turns, and Off-Axis Squeezebox profiling uses strategically placed thicker and thinner sections to allow easier board control while increasing pop. A staple of many Burton boards, the grip-enhancing Frostbite edges are also offset to match your duck-footed stance.
- Make a name for yourself on this park-focused deck
- Off-Axis design matches the angles of your stance
- Mid-soft flex is primed for park destruction
- Triax glass provides pop and response in soft board
- Frostbite edges enhance grip on icy slopes
- Super Sap epoxy reduces carbon footprint by 50%
- Infinite Ride makes board feel same from day 1 to 100
- Sintered base is fast and impact-resistant
- Item #BUR020J