From opening day til closing weekend.
The Burton Men’s Midweight Pants allow you to follow your heart anywhere on the mountain. Spend the morning taking sunny park laps until your inner calling takes you carving through the trees or hiking along the ridge in search of untouched powder. Engineered with DryRide Ultrawick moisture-wicking fabric, these baselayer pants ensure a dry and inevitably warm ride no matter where your day takes you.
The Midweight Pants also offer four-way stretch to move with your body as you practice throwing tricks in the terrain park or racing across the base area to be the first in line for après. An added odor-fighting finish helps to hide the wafting stench of multiple days of shredding without doing laundry. Plus, chafe-free seams and an elastic waistband ensure friction-free comfort for all-season wear.
- Midweight baselayer leggings with versatile all-season function
- Fast-wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch provides rider-friendly mobility
- Stink-proof finish fights odors for day-to-day wear
- Flatlock seams and elastic waistband add chafe-free next-to-skin comfort
- Item #BUR01YJ
- Q & A
Better than others
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought a pair of these last season, size does a little large - I ordered large first, then had to get mediums. In comparison I also have Patagonia mid baselayer, I prefer these. I do like these better than the others I have because they fit, but feel as though they are not as restrictive on movement. I will be buying more, kept me warm all day, no space man feel.