Malavita Leather Snowboard Binding
As if being the go-to choice for Burton's freestyle riders wasn't enough, the legendary Malavita just got a serious style upgrade in the form of the Burton Malavita Leather Snowboard Binding. It's the same comfy and responsive medium-flexing binding you know and love with the addition of genuine leather on the straps to give it a look that will turn heads on the slopes. A responsive baseplate provides the power and precision needed to carve up corduroy and blast pow turns. The medium-flexing Canted Living Hinge highback is tweakable for styling out grabs and jibs, but it's still supportive enough to handle the biggest hits in the jump line.
Heel Hammock lets you run your straps a little looser while still maintaining a responsive connection, so you get fast edge-to-edge transitions without squeezing the feeling out of your foot. The leather Reactstrap has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board at all times, meaning your board instantly responds to your every command. Plus, the asymmetric shape is reversible to allow you to choose between power or mobility. At the front, the Gettagrip Capstrap locks down your boot securely without creating pressure points, so you'll never have to sweat about it slipping off mid-run.
- Freestyle beast with the rugged addition of genuine leather
- Medium flex for versatile all-mountain performance
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Heel Hammock keeps boot connected for lightning-fast response
- Leather Reactstrap conforms to any boot without pressure points
- FullBed cushions impact and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Item #BUR02X0