Limelight Boa Snowboard Boot
Steal the spotlight on any stage, from groomers to glades, with the Burton Women's Limelight Boa Snowboard Boot. This medium-flexing boot is focused on comfort and convenience so the only thing you need to worry about when you're on the hill is having fun.
The Boa Coiler closure can be tightened with the twist of a dial so you can lock in the perfect fit in seconds, and new Lockdown Tech keeps your heel in place to reduce foot fatigue and improve response. Plus, the laces are made by New England Ropes for lifelong durability. The Imprint 2 liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and it has a super-soft, faux fur-lined Plush Cuff 1.0 for extra coziness. A medium flex gives the Limelight a forgiving feel and makes initiating turns easier without sacrificing power.
3M Thinsulate Insulation offers low-profile warmth to keep your toes toasty, and Sleeping Bag reflective foil under the footbed reflects heat back to your foot. The Level 2 molded EVA footbed offers long-lasting shock absorption, and the DynoGRIP outsole is made with a specially-formulated compound that improves cushioning and board feel while reducing weight. And with Total Comfort Construction, the Limelight feels broken-in right out of the box so there's no painful break-in period.
- All-mountain boot for riding from the groomers to the glades
- Medium flex provides a balance of comfort and power transfer
- Imprint 2 Liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit i
- 3m Thinsulate keeps your toes warm for bell to bell shredding
- Zonal lacing locks your heel in for maximum control
- Medium flex tongue provides powerful turn initiation
- DynoGrip Outsole keeps you on your feet in icy parking lots
- Item #BUR02JQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are some of the best boots out there and they come at a very fair price. This BOA system is the only one I've used that doesn't put a sharp pressure point on my shin, it tightens up evenly and is very fast to tighten/loosen. This boot is warm enough for the coldest days, so far I have no complaints.