Select style & size:Select options
Realizing the need for a multi-use pack that rules the streets and mountains alike, Burton created the Day Hiker Backpack to cater to your adventure-fueled lifestyle without sacrificing functionality for the daily grind. Its vertical board carry and facilitates easy hiking when you're scouting fresh lines beyond the lifts. An internal sleeve stows your laptop when cruising to class and doubles as a hydration sleeve when it's time to catch some laps.
- Versatile pack that takes you from school to shredding
- Padded laptop sleeve doubles as hydration sleeve
- Molded webbings on snowboard straps for improved grip
- Airflow channel on back panel helps you stay cool
- Sternum strap and hip belt for secure fit when riding
- Cush shoulder straps for superior comfort
- Fabrics are tough and water-resistant
- Item #BUR01Z2
- Q & A
Simple but Perfect
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this pack for my boyfriend and I to use interchangeably but alas, I've lost it to him for good. He's told me multiple times that it's the best/ favorite backpack he's ever had.
We were looking for a couple good bags to bootpack with skis/snowboard for the springtime and this fits the bill perfectly. It's not too expensive (a huge plus) but still has the capability to be used as a big mountain/backcountry pack with plenty of places/options to stow and store your gear, extra layers, and snacks away. It's lightweight and great for resort usage as well.
I use this for long day hikes, gym, school, you name it. Very versatile backpack.
The straps on the back perfectly fit my snowboard/skateboard