Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cascadia 15 Trail Running Shoe
The latest version of Brooks' most popular trail shoe, the Cascadia 15 added a few things to keep you cruising on the trail. The new upper features their monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print, for faster drying time and better breathability than ever. Its outsole is designed for rugged traction, complete with a rock shield to protect you from unexpected trail hazards, and a stabilizing suspension system to keep your stride stable and strong through variable trail conditions.
- Well rounded trail runner to keep you moving through rugged terrain
- Monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print for breathability and moisture management
- Stabilizing pivot post suspension system keeps your stride smooth on the trail
- Attachment points for gaiters help keep debris out
- Rock plate protects from rocks and roots
- Item #BRJG01V
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.